Should I Pursue Pharmacy or Medicine in Turkey?

• Other
  • Thread starter ONational
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Stability
ONational
So, suppose that I went abroad, and I plan to settle in Eastern Europe eventually, so, which option is more viable??

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

What university degree do you have already? What is your field of study?

Do you have any experience in medicine? What kind of Patient Contacts have you had so far (in volunteer work, first aid work, etc.)? How good are you at memorizing things?

Likes DeBangis21
ONational said:
So, suppose that I went abroad, and I plan to settle in Eastern Europe eventually, so, which option is more viable??
You should first develop a list of candidate countries in which you plan to practice. Then find out the regulations in each of those countries concerning licensure for practice in medicine and pharmacy if you are not a citizen and if you received your training elsewhere. Compare the difficulties.

Likes DeBangis21 and Vanadium 50
To add to @CrysPhys ' reply, it is very important to look at the requirements of the country or countries in which you plan to work. In the US, you will find that most non-native nurses are from India or the Philippines. Why those two countries? Because their programs closely parallel that of the US, which makes it easier to become licensed.