Why Is Northeastern University's Co-op Program Worth Considering?

• Thread starter Saladsamurai
  • Start date
In summary: You're all awesome!In summary, Northeastern University has a great co-op program and many accelerated BS/MS programs.
Saladsamurai
Sorry, but I need to brag (just a little) :)

So yesterday I got my acceptance letter to the college of engineering at Northeastern University (Boston, Ma.). It's a really sweet school with an awesome co-op program. By the time a student gets their B.S., they will have had 18 months of real workplace experience. The list of companies that I can do my co-op with is huuuuuuuggggeeee and extends itself globally. Not to mention they have many accelerated BS/MS programs.

I still waiting for a response from Boston University, but I think I have my mind made up on NE. NE offers less majors...but so what, I only need the ones that interest me (Mech E and Physics).

Well that is all. I never get excited about anything, so I figured I would share this rare moment with the folks who helped make it happen.

Thanks PF, you rock!

Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations Saladsamurai!

http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img145/228/woohoo7usih7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Job! A great school and great city! Good for you!

Thanks! I also like the fact that it's only twenty miles from my house in Salem!

Well done SS! :smile:

Congratulations and very well done!

Congrats.

Congrats! The coop opportunity sounds wonderful! That alone sounds like a good reason to choose that one over others.

That's wonderful! I bet you're walking on air!

Congratulations, Casey! Well done.

Now go become a d@*n fine engineer.

Congrats. Northeastern has one of the nicest city campuses I've ever seen. Stay out of trouble in Boston though :)

Way to go!

Congrats!

Thats wonderful news! Congratulations!

Saladsamurai said:
So yesterday I got my acceptance letter to the college of engineering at Northeastern University (Boston, Ma.). It's a really sweet school with an awesome co-op program. By the time a student gets their B.S., they will have had 18 months of real workplace experience. The list of companies that I can do my co-op with is huuuuuuuggggeeee and extends itself globally. Not to mention they have many accelerated BS/MS programs.

I still waiting for a response from Boston University, but I think I have my mind made up on NE. NE offers less majors...but so what, I only need the ones that interest me (Mech E and Physics).

Well that is all. I never get excited about anything, so I figured I would share this rare moment with the folks who helped make it happen.

Thanks PF, you rock!

Good Luck

John L said:
Good Luck

Thanks guys!

Related to Why Is Northeastern University's Co-op Program Worth Considering?

1. What is the purpose of your bragging?

The purpose of my bragging is to express pride and satisfaction in my accomplishments or abilities.

2. Can you give an example of something you want to brag about?

Yes, for example, I recently received a grant for my research project, which is a significant achievement in my field.

3. Is bragging considered a negative behavior?

It can be seen as negative if done excessively or in a boastful manner. However, it can also be a healthy way to share and celebrate successes.

4. How can bragging impact others?

Bragging can potentially make others feel envious or inferior, but it can also inspire and motivate them to strive for their own achievements.

5. Is there a difference between bragging and confidence?

Yes, bragging is often seen as an exaggerated or boastful form of self-promotion, while confidence is a genuine belief in one's abilities without the need for validation from others.