Wiley International Edition Review

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's experience with the poor quality of books from the "Pearson International Edition" and their desire to purchase a book from the "Wiley International Edition." They inquire about the reliability of the Wiley edition and if anyone has experience with it. The conversation also advises to stay away from Wiley editions printed in India, as they have been found to be of poor quality. The conversation concludes with a suggestion to look in the used section or consider purchasing an older edition at a cheaper price.
TonyEsposito
Hi guys, some time ago i tried to purchase some books coming from the cheap "Pearson International Edition" and i found that they are horrible, chapters are messed up and weird stuff is everywhere in the book.
Now i want to buy a book from the cheap "Wiley International Edition", it looks like the edition is analogous with the Pearson's one so I'm asking: am i going to find bad suprises or i can trust Wiley on this? Does anybody have books from this edition? thank u!

Physics news on Phys.org
What are the books about?

The books form Pearson are the Griffith's one (i.e. electrodynamics, quantum mech.). I need the book Incompressible Flow from Panton, the "real" edition is very expansive while the Wiley International is affordable for me!

Stay away from Wiley International Editions if they are printed in India. Those are just horrible.

Likes TonyEsposito
smodak said:
Stay away from Wiley International Editions if they are printed in India. Those are just horrible.

the answer i was looking for :/

What is the "Wiley International Edition Review"?

The Wiley International Edition Review is a publication that provides reviews and critiques of scientific research and discoveries from around the world. It covers a wide range of scientific fields and is considered a reputable source of information for scientists and researchers.

Who can submit articles for review in the "Wiley International Edition Review"?

The Wiley International Edition Review accepts submissions from scientists, researchers, and other experts in their respective fields. These submissions must go through a rigorous review process before being accepted for publication.

How are articles selected for publication in the "Wiley International Edition Review"?

Articles are selected for publication based on their scientific merit, relevance to current research, and impact on the field. The editorial board of the publication carefully evaluates each submission to ensure that it meets these criteria before making a decision on publication.

Is the "Wiley International Edition Review" peer-reviewed?

Yes, the "Wiley International Edition Review" is a peer-reviewed publication. This means that all articles undergo a thorough evaluation process by experts in the same field before being accepted for publication. This ensures the quality and accuracy of the information presented in the publication.

How often is the "Wiley International Edition Review" published?

The "Wiley International Edition Review" is published on a regular basis, typically monthly or quarterly depending on the volume of submissions and the editorial schedule. It is available both in print and online, providing access to a wide audience of scientists and researchers.