1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

8085 Programming Help (Homework)

1. Mar 6, 2008 #1
    Hi there,

This is my question :

'Suppose 100 students' test scores are stored in a memory array, write a program to find out how many students received A, B, C, D or F test scores.'

Criterias :
    1. Design software to a given specification using a structured design technique.

2. The specification should be sufficient enough to require modularization and the passing of data between modules.

3. Write programs to implement designs using an appropriate computer language.

4. Test software to ensure it meets the given specification.

How do I start ? Can someone guide me ? Do I need to do a division or just compare ? How to write the program for the above mentioned question in an 8085 Assembly Language Programming ?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 6, 2008 #2
    Think how you could do it manually.

This is my question :

'Suppose 100 students' are in a line, devise a method to find out, realiably, how many students received A, B, C, D or F test scores.'

How many ways can you think up?

4. Jul 10, 2011 #3
    please i need help with my final year project, design and simulation of a cpu emulator ............................... im me at bnn_eke@yahoo.com

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?