A Creative Avatar: A Cylinder with a Starburst on Top

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cylinder
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
53 replies · 6K views
Thats ok Lisa, i emery it down and moisturise every night.:smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
Thats ok Lisa, i emery it down and moisturise every night.:smile:

Emery cloth? What you need is an orbital sander :biggrin: For younger looking flesh;

http://images.orgill.com/200x200/5106240.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
way cool, no more shaving, but can you get a battery powered one ,as
mains is dangerous in the bathroom.
 
What you need is an orbital sander
Is it geosynchronous?
 
way cool, no more shaving, but can you get a battery powered one ,as
mains is dangerous in the bathroom.
Oh, I was thinking get a battery powered one so you don't have to pay for toilet paper any more.
 
Mk said:
Oh, I was thinking get a battery powered one so you don't have to pay for toilet paper any more.

It may be because i am tired but i can not work this one out :confused:
whatyoutalkingaboutMK ?
 
You said "way cool, no more shaving." I say "way cool, no more wipe your anus after you poo." If I were to put it so much more elegantly.
 
Mk said:
You said "way cool, no more shaving." I say "way cool, no more wipe your anus after you poo." If I were to put it so much more elegantly.

I use a bedet :smile:
 
That's because you are european. Americans like solid things.
 
Mk said:
That's because you are european. Americans like solid things.

How dare you call me a european, i am an ENGLISHMAN :smile:
pesky new worlder :-p
 
pesky new worlder
GRRR! Those were the Indians! Not the ones from India.
 
Mk said:
GRRR! Those were the Indians! Not the ones from India.

Calm down old chap, how can an indian not be from India :confused:
 
wolram said:
Calm down old chap, how can an indian not be from India :confused:
My Cree wife would be more than happy to explain that Columbus ****ed up. Wrong place, wrong time.
 
Danger said:
My Cree wife would be more than happy to explain that Columbus ****ed up. Wrong place, wrong time.

You mean he thought he had landed in India so he called the natives indians,
the daft beggar, but i thought we all ready knew about India in those days.
 
You might have; I wasn't around back then.
 
wolram said:
You mean he thought he had landed in India so he called the natives indians,
the daft beggar, but i thought we all ready knew about India in those days.
You pesky Europeans never know what you're doing. :-p
 
Mk said:
You pesky Europeans never know what you're doing. :-p
Whom are you talking to old chap?
 
If you don't know, nobody does. I certainly don't.
 
dav2008 said:
What's this all about?

It is about me being an englishman and not europian, as some unknowing
:rolleyes: new worlder :-p keeps implying :smile:
 
Oh my god, I'm arguing with an old haggard-faced ape, some kind of male sheep, and a squirrel.
 
Mk said:
You pesky Europeans never know what you're doing. :-p

We British don't talk about those across the channel.
 
dav2008 said:
What's this all about?
Are you trying to read this thread backwards? That's another thread.