A football is thrown upward at a 43 degree angle to the horizontal

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 7K views
ahsanmhamid
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
A football is thrown upward at a(n) 43 degree angle
to the horizontal.
The acceleration of gravity is 9.8 ms^2 :
To throw a(n) 77.8 m pass, what must be
the initial speed of the ball? Answer in units
of ms.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Again, you need to show some work. Are you familiar with the kinematic equations for constant acceleration? Do any apply here?
 
i need some major help i know the formula for a= vf-vi/t
 
Try considering vertical and horizontal components separately, and look at the equations I gave you in your other thread. Have a go and I'll guide you, but I'm not going to set up every one of your questions for you.