A vapor compression cycle for cooling in the summer and if desired heating (winter)

1. please help me ,i have a project which i m not easy with can anyone help me in designing a a vapor compression cycle for cooling in the summer and if desired heating in the winter,
    and a ground source heat pump for cooling in the summer and if desired heating in the winter.

2. jcsd
  3. russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Re: a vapor compression cycle for cooling in the summer and if desired heating (winte

What do you mean by "designing"? Many such cycles have already been invented. Are you supposed to come up with something new from scratch? Is there a particular application/set of conditions you are supposed to tailor an existing cycle to?

4. Mech_Engineer

Mech_Engineer 2,299
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: a vapor compression cycle for cooling in the summer and if desired heating (winte

Ever heard of a heat pump?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_pump

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?