1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A very Simple angular movement numerical

1. Nov 10, 2011 #1
    Hi I don't have idea about solving it, If any one can give me a descriptive answer or solve it for me, it'll be appreciable

The flywheel of a prototype car engine is under test. The angular position θ of the flywheel is given by θ = (3.0rad/s3)t3 and the diameter of the flywheel is 36cm.

(a)Find the distance that a particle on the rim moves during that time interval.
    (b) Find the angle θ, in radians and in degree, at times t1 = 3.0s and t2 = 6.0s.
    (c) Find the average angular velocity, in rad/s and in rev/min, between t1 = 3s and t2 = 6s.
    (d) Find the instantaneous angular velocity at time t1 = 3.0s and t2 = 6.0s.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 10, 2011 #2

gneill

Staff: Mentor

Sunjava1, we don't do your homework for you here, we can only help you towards your own solutions. To that end, you must provide an attempt to solve the problem or at least a description of your attempt and where you've become stuck. That is why the posting software provides a template...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook