Access to unedited photo/video archive of moon landings

In summary, the conversation is about someone's interest in the moon landings and their search for the original NASA archive of photos and videos. Another individual provides a link to the Project Apollo Archive, which serves as a repository of digital images related to the historic manned lunar landing program. The individual also mentions another website with photos from the Apollo missions. The original person expresses their gratitude and asks if the archives are available for other moon landings. The conversation ends with a suggestion to navigate to the home page for more information.
duhuhu
Hey guys, Lately I have been getting really really into the moon landings, and I want to take a look at some of the image archives to get a better look at what all they did and saw on the moon. Unfortunately, no mater how much I search, all I can seem to find is the same hundred or so photos... Does anyone know where I can find/access the original NASA archive of Moon Landing photos and videos?

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.apolloarchive.com/
The Project Apollo Archive serves as an online reference source and repository of digital images pertaining to the historic manned lunar landing program. The Archive was created by Kipp Teague in February 1999 ...
About editing I don't know.

duhuhu said:
Do you know if they have this for the other moon landings?

how about asking them ;)

davenn said:
how about asking them ;)

I asked them about the moon landing pictures a week ago, but their website says that it takes 15-21 days for a response, and I know you guys are a lot faster than that.

duhuhu said:
Edward, This is exactly what I was looking for, Do you know if they have this for the other moon landings?

Just navigate back to the home page. There is a separate section for each of the Apollo missions.

1. What is the purpose of having access to an unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings?

The purpose of having access to an unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings is to provide transparency and allow for further analysis and study of the historic event. It also allows for the verification of the authenticity of the footage.

2. Is the unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings available to the public?

Yes, the unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings is available to the public. It can be accessed through various sources, such as NASA's website or archives, and has also been made available through documentaries and other media.

3. Are there any potential controversies surrounding the unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings?

There have been some controversies surrounding the unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings, particularly regarding the authenticity of the footage and the possibility of it being doctored or manipulated. However, extensive analysis and investigations have found no evidence of such alterations.

4. How can the unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings be used for scientific research?

The unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings can be used for scientific research in various ways. It can provide a better understanding of the moon's surface and its geological features, as well as the effects of the lunar environment on the equipment and astronauts. It can also aid in the development of future missions and technologies for space exploration.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations to accessing the unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings?

While the unedited photo/video archive of the moon landings is available to the public, there may be some restrictions or limitations in place due to copyright or security concerns. Some footage may also be classified for national security reasons. However, efforts are being made to make as much of the archive available to the public as possible.