Am I the only one feeling dumb and stupid here? :p

  • Thread starter Thread starter ABD EL HAMEED
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Stupid
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
95 replies · 14K views
Once more for Gad.
Enigman said:
Keeping in mind that the last time someone stated their preference as the Megalodon he had to be slapped with salmon because of unavailability (which had unfortunately been cooked and hence made a mess) I have decided due to technical difficulties not to slap you with the Megalodon and instead I will smash you with it :devil:...
ABD.gif

.
.
.
.
.
Consider yourself initiated to PF! And welcome once again!
(sorry about the edgy jumps, was in a bit of hurry - someone might have spilled the beans..)

lisab said:
Welcome, ABD :smile:!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

You are now officially initiated (multiple times even :biggrin:).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Lol! Nice smile after hitting the button there, Enigman. :biggrin:
 
When I first entered this forum and started looking around , I felt stupid.

Now I'm much less stupid in great part because I looked around on this forum.
 
arildno said:
Honestly?
I have no idea! :biggrin:
Haha
BTW how come you know a lot about Al Azhar and the fatwa?
Gad said:
NOOOOOO! I missed the fish slap ceremony! :cry:

Well, I'm glad that you are properly initiated ABD EL HAMEED, welcome to PF. :smile:
I am sure you well enjoy it here.. and help to welcome newbies too. :biggrin:
How can you miss my fish slapping...TWICE?! :p
 
Enigman said:
Once more for Gad.

You mean 2 more times, you had to slap me again didn't you?
WHY U?

reenmachine said:
When I first entered this forum and started looking around , I felt stupid.

Now I'm much less stupid in great part because I looked around on this forum.

I'm kinda feeling that now