ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error

In summary, the "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error" is an error message that appears when using the ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER software, indicating an issue with the solution process. It can occur due to various reasons, and the steps to fix it will depend on the cause. To prevent the error, it is recommended to carefully review input parameters, use high-quality meshes, and regularly update the software and computer. The severity of the error will vary depending on the simulation and its purpose.
Bharat
Dear all
I am doing a simulation of a 3 phase transformer. I am adding the excitation using external circuit in Simplorer , I am getting these error ! Can somebody comment on the error .

An external simulator couldn't be setup for simulation. (12:01:33 PM May 02, 2017)
Simulation completed with execution error on server: Local Machine. (12:01:33 PM May 02, 2017)

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hello

I do not use Simplorer so I won't elaborate on this error but have you tried using Maxwell Circuit Design instead ? For a simple transformer simulation it's just sufficient.

What is the "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error"?

The "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error" is an error message that appears when using the ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER software. It indicates that there is an issue with the solution process and the software is unable to complete the simulation.

Why does the "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error" occur?

The "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error" can occur due to a variety of reasons, such as incorrect input parameters, inadequate meshing, or problems with the geometry of the simulation. It can also occur if the software is not updated to the latest version or if there are issues with the computer's hardware or operating system.

How can I fix the "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error"?

The steps to fix the "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error" will depend on the specific cause of the error. Some common solutions include checking and correcting input parameters, improving the mesh quality, and ensuring that the software and computer are up to date. It may also be helpful to consult the ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER user manual or reach out to technical support for assistance.

Can I prevent the "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error" from occurring?

While it is not always possible to prevent the "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error" from occurring, there are some steps that can help reduce the chances of encountering this error. These include carefully reviewing input parameters, using high-quality meshes, and regularly updating the software and computer.

Is the "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error" a serious issue?

The severity of the "ANSYS MAXWELL SIMPLORER Solution Error" will depend on the specific simulation and its purpose. In some cases, it may be a minor issue that can be easily fixed, while in others it may indicate a more significant problem with the simulation. It is important to address the error as soon as possible to avoid any potential issues with the accuracy of the results.