Anyone watching the games tonight?

• Thread starter ziad1985
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Games
In summary, one great game for Bayern tonight, after the penalty I thought they were dead, but a goal few seconds before the game ended was unbelievable..
ziad1985
anyone watching the games tonight??

Champions League:One great game for Bayern tonight, after the penalty I thought they were dead, but a goal few seconds before the game ended was unbelievable..
What happened in the other games?

Physics news on Phys.org
ziad1985 said:
Champions League:One great game for Bayern tonight, after the penalty I thought they were dead, but a goal few seconds before the game ended was unbelievable..
What happened in the other games?

It was a solid game.

They'll broadcast Roma - Manchester UTD tomorrow. I expect a good match, too.

I think it will be a tie this game..
something like 1-1

Damn, I missed the games tonight. Can't wait for man u v roma tomorrow though; I predict 2-1 united.

Watched both (more liverpool) How did PSV beat Arsenal? Madness.

Anyway I think we are looking at an all English Premiership final, Only Valencia have any chance IMO.

Although Milan have a knack of winning even if they arent so good, didnt work tonight tho.

Anttech said:
Anyway I think we are looking at an all English Premiership final

Probably, yeah.

Anttech said:
Watched both (more liverpool) How did PSV beat Arsenal? Madness.
By holding on for dear life! I have to admit I had a little smile when they scored against aresenal!

Anyway I think we are looking at an all English Premiership final, Only Valencia have any chance IMO.
A few months ago I wouldn't say Valencia had any chance, but going on Chelsea's recent performances, I'd put Valencia as favorites to win that match.

Me too, although I would like any other English team beside man united, it a shame arsenal are out..

I guess I'm showing my colors. The only game I knew about was the NCAA Basketball championship last night. (And I did watch it.)

Stainsor said:
I guess I'm showing my colors. The only game I knew about was the NCAA Basketball championship last night. (And I did watch it.)

Yeah, I watched the first half of that game.

I don't know but for me the NBA is way more fun to watch. The offensive player has more mobility in the NBA, which in turn makes the game exciting.

Tonight is hockey night!

Well, I'm forced to listen to united v roma on the radio, since I don't have sky :frown:. No goals in that game yet, but an away goal for Valencia at Stamford Bridge-- Chelsea are in trouble!

edit: Saying that, United are in trouble now too-- Scholes has been sent off! We knew he couldn't tackle, but he normally only gets the one yellow card a game!

Right... I'm going to stop tempting fate now!

Last edited:
Might be helpful if someone mentioned what sport you're all talking about. :uhh:

football...
Valencia seem ahead one 1-0, and so does Roma. Interesting games we have tonight.
How are they going to match the winners?
winners from the same day or how?

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
Might be helpful if someone mentioned what sport you're all talking about. :uhh:

Sorry, I forget that there are loads of people on here who don't follow football!

ziad1985 said:
football...
Valencia seem ahead one 1-0, and so does Roma. Interesting games we have tonight.
How are they going to match the winners?
winners from the same day or how?
I'd be very happy (as a united fan) with a 1-0 loss at roma, especially with 10 men. We'll beat them at Old Trafford in a few weeks time!

cristo said:
I'd be very happy (as a united fan) with a 1-0 loss at roma, especially with 10 men. We'll beat them at Old Trafford in a few weeks time!

Then you better hope they are not going to score more goals..
It will be very hard to turn around a score of +2-0

ziad1985 said:
Then you better hope they are not going to score more goals..
It will be very hard to turn around a score of +2-0

Well, it's 1-1 now! That away goal could affect the overall outcome after two legs, massively!

typo

Yeah I was about to say that I should have kept my mouth shut.
Nothing personal cristo but I hate man united.
I don't like to see them in the finals.

Last edited:
ziad1985 said:
Nothing personal cristo but I hate man united.
I don't like to see them going to the finals.
Haha, I don't take things like that personally at all! I've grown up in a period when united dominated english football, and so everyone hated the team! I don't understand why so many people still do though.

I need to stop posting in this thread, as I keep tempting fate. Ahh well, 2-1 is better than 1-0!

I was never a fan of the English premier league, so no much care for it as a whole, but I don't know, I just don't like this specific team...
I don't believe in tempting fate thing...
ps: Valencia 1 - 1 Chelsea

So guys, what are the predictions for tonight?
I say Valencia 1 - 0 Chelsea
And Man 3 - 2 Roma

ziad1985 said:
So guys, what are the predictions for tonight?
I say Valencia 1 - 0 Chelsea
And Man 3 - 2 Roma

Well, you may be right with the valencia score, but the way united are playing it could easily be something like 6-0! Good to see them back on form again!

I have to admit it, it's a nice game, 6-0 look very reasonable now!

Wow.. 7-1! What a game! Boring Chelsea managed to score a late winner and get through to the semi finals!

nothing worked with me tonight, hopes for tomorrow Bayern - Milan..
I feel Liverpool is easy game..

cristo said:
Wow.. 7-1! What a game! Boring Chelsea managed to score a late winner and get through to the semi finals!

Manu had the easy tie ,chelsea may have only won 2:1 but ask all the other english team how hard it is to win in at the Estadio Mestalla.

SEMI FINAL - LIVERPOOL , CANT WAIT -REVENGE WILL BE SWEET

This is chelsea's year. Come on you Blues

ukmicky said:
Manu had the easy tie
Manu won 7-1 in a champions league quarter final match, and you gloss it over by saying they had an "easy tie" :rofl: And you may say how hard it is to play away from home, but that's why you should use your home advantage, when your own fans encourage your team. (ok, so chelsea fans at home aren't all that loud compared to the reds, but, still, you had some home advantage last week!)

SEMI FINAL - LIVERPOOL , CANT WAIT -REVENGE WILL BE SWEET
It should be a good game; i look forward to it.
This is chelsea's year. Come on you Blues
Hmm, based on the football I've seen throughout the season the treble is united's! No team is playing as well are we are at the moment.

Well, I've not written in this thread for a while, but tonight is the big game-- the champions leage final-- ac milan v liverpool. I'm tending towards ac milan, as I think they will dominate the game, but liverpool always manage to pull something out for a big game!

Anyway, my prediction is 3-1 milan. Anyone else have any thoughts?

cristo said:
Well, I've not written in this thread for a while, but tonight is the big game-- the champions leage final-- ac milan v liverpool. I'm tending towards ac milan, as I think they will dominate the game, but liverpool always manage to pull something out for a big game!

Anyway, my prediction is 3-1 milan. Anyone else have any thoughts?

0:0 or 1:1 at the end of the game (in the regular time), based on what I've just seen. Further prediction impossible. :smile:

It was a boring game.

But...

FORZA MILAN!

:biggrin:

Bah... 2 ****ey goals they were lucky, neither team deserved to win...

I'm just glad Liverpool didn't win...
As for Ac Milan, well I used to be a fan long ago before I became A Bayern Munich fan, So I'm kinda happy they won too.

I'm just glad Mayern Munich didnt win... :)

Bit of a jump from AC Milan to BM, did you move over the Alps or something?

yep, emory up 7-0 over chapman in the first inning.

1. What games are being played tonight?

The specific games being played tonight will depend on the sport and league. You can check the schedule for your favorite teams or check a sports news website for a list of all games being played tonight.

2. What channel are the games on?

The channel for the games will depend on your cable or streaming service provider. You can check your TV guide or use a channel finder tool on your provider's website to find the channel for the specific game you want to watch.

3. Are there any important or must-watch games tonight?

This is subjective and will vary depending on personal preferences and interests. Some people may consider certain rivalries or playoff games to be must-watch, while others may not. It's best to check the schedule and decide for yourself which games you want to watch.

4. Can I watch the games online?

Many sports leagues and networks offer streaming options for their games. You can check their official websites or use a streaming service that offers live sports channels. However, some games may be subject to blackout restrictions and may not be available for online streaming.

5. What time do the games start?

The start time for games will vary depending on the sport, league, and time zone. You can check the schedule for the specific game you want to watch or use a sports news website to see a list of all games and their start times for tonight.