1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AP Physics B is kicking my butt. Where are the AP Physics B FRQs?

Tags:
  1. Dec 14, 2011 #1
    I've REALLY been trying to grasp physics, but I just don't think my brain is wired to think that way.. I'm much more of a Humanities person, haha. BUT, I do think certain aspects of the class are interesting and I really want to do well on the exam in May. I've got the College Board FRQ's printed out already, but I've noticed that my teacher gives us homework from tests from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Where can I find only the Free Response sections of those tests? I want to get as much practice in as possible!
    Thank you so much!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 14, 2011 #2
    They're pretty hard to find. What i can tell you do is go out to Barnes and Nobels and buy an Ap Physics book with lots of exercises that way you'll get to know how to handle all kinds of problems.

4. Dec 14, 2011 #3
    So.. is it even possible for me to find them??

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook