AP Physics B is kicking my butt. Where are the AP Physics B FRQs?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
MaoZedong
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I've REALLY been trying to grasp physics, but I just don't think my brain is wired to think that way.. I'm much more of a Humanities person, haha. BUT, I do think certain aspects of the class are interesting and I really want to do well on the exam in May. I've got the College Board FRQ's printed out already, but I've noticed that my teacher gives us homework from tests from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Where can I find only the Free Response sections of those tests? I want to get as much practice in as possible!
Thank you so much!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
They're pretty hard to find. What i can tell you do is go out to Barnes and Nobels and buy an Ap Physics book with lots of exercises that way you'll get to know how to handle all kinds of problems.