Are There Any TV Shows or Movies with Outrageous Physics?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Grimace
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Grimace
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.
I am a High School Physics teacher in Christchurch, New Zealand.
I recently got my students to do some kinematics problems centered around a Dodge Nitro add where are car gets blown into the air.
I am wondering if anyone could point me to any ads / movies/ tv programs with ridiculous stuff happening. Thinking along the lines of conservation of energy (elastic, kinetic or gravitational) for this round. Saving the bus jump scene from Speed for when we do kinematics.
Regards,
Grimace
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Grimace.
Please feel free to pop down to General Discussion and partake of my new 'More movie ****-ups' thread. The more, the merrier. :biggrin: