Are x, y, and z elements of the normed linear space ℓ∞(ℝ)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bugatti79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Linear Space
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 8K views
bugatti79 said:
Is it L?

Would you be willing to change that to:

It is L!​

?

(Or else please clarify what is still puzzling you. :confused:)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I like Serena said:
Would you be willing to change that to:

It is L!​

?

(Or else please clarify what is still puzzling you. :confused:)


I don't really get "functional analysis"...but I will battle on anyway :-) Thanks
 
So to go back to what you were trying to figure out much earlier in this thread, the infinity norm of x, where x = {1 - 1/n}, ||x||∞ = [itex]\lim_{n \to \infty}(1 - 1/n)[/itex] = 1.