Are you celebrating your 25th birthday today, Madam Speaker?

  • Thread starter Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Evo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 5K views
StevieTNZ
Messages
1,944
Reaction score
837
Happy birthday Madam Speaker! Hope you have a wonderful day :D

What are your plans for turning 25?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Soumadip, Greg Bernhardt, jtbell and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
60145890.jpg
 
Awww, thank you. I didn't think anyone would remember. :biggrin:
 
jedishrfu said:
We didn't there was a disturbance in the force and we just knew. :-)

I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts!

How could I miss it? Happy Birthday Evo!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Astronuc, jedishrfu, DennisN and 1 other person
Happy Birthday Evo!

I thought you were much older, amazing.
 
Happy Belated Birthday, beautiful woman! You remind me of a sweet, feisty little kitten- I hope that I can be like you when I grow up! :heart:
 
Thanks again! I am much older mesa, But Stevie says you're only as old as your IQ. :rolleyes: