Attraction and repulsion of e- and p+

• Thread starter delplace
  • Start date

alxm

Science Advisor
I am looking for knowledgable professionals to consult with. So please act accordingly.
You've come to the wrong place if you want to consult with knowledgeable professionals. This is an internet message board.

Freddie, you asked for this to stop. JTBell points out that it stopped months ago. Accept that you've got what you asked for, and for heaven's sake move on!
Actually, I asked for civility. But I finally figured out what is really wrong with this website. The monitors are closeminded. They will censor anything they can't figure out in 30 seconds.

This website will NEVER EVER figure out the physics. A Theory of Everything is there for the taking if you know how to put pieces together. But the censorship and the "no pet theory" rules will prevent it from happening on this website.

In America, we have free speech. As obnoxious as Americans can be sometimes (yes, some of us pray for civility), we have become really skilled at discovering the truth.

How do you ever expect to figure out the Theory of Everything if you won't examine all of the crappy and stupid "pet theories"? By constantly referencing your physics knowledge, you entrench it. Every time I talk to the crazies about physics, most of the time, I learn my physics even better; once in a while, I come across a really valuable gem.

You've come to the wrong place if you want to consult with knowledgeable professionals. This is an internet message board.
If this is not a "free fire" physics discussion board, then where do I find one?

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
This website will NEVER EVER figure out the physics. A Theory of Everything is there for the taking if you know how to put pieces together. But the censorship and the "no pet theory" rules will prevent it from happening on this website.
Well, it sounds like you're looking for a very different place than this. Good luck.

malawi_glenn

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Actually, I asked for civility. But I finally figured out what is really wrong with this website. The monitors are closeminded. They will censor anything they can't figure out in 30 seconds.

In America, we have free speech. As obnoxious as Americans can be sometimes (yes, some of us pray for civility), we have become really skilled at discovering the truth.

How do you ever expect to figure out the Theory of Everything if you won't examine all of the crappy and stupid "pet theories"? By constantly referencing your physics knowledge, you entrench it. Every time I talk to the crazies about physics, most of the time, I learn my physics even better; once in a while, I come across a really valuable gem.
We have an independent research forums where own, but still well motivated, theories can be put. If all crazy and new ideas with NO math formalism or whatsoever was to be discussed here - then we should have no time left to discuss contemporary professional physics.

If you want to consult a professional physicists, go to your local university - they will answer - do you think we have time for this ****? Come back when you at least know 90% of current research.

Current status of TOE is not that one is that desperate that one has to consult pet theories, String Theory is making great progress.

malawi_glenn

Science Advisor
Homework Helper

Some of the mentors ARE professional physicists and can smell crackpot and non-serious theories in 10seconds. They are not closeminded par se, it is just a matter of containing order. The purpose of this forum is to educate and discuss contemporary physics - not discussing our own non-serious pet theories.

If you want to consult a professional physicists, go to your local university - they will answer - do you think we have time for this ****? Come back when you at least know 90% of current research.
I think you forgot to add your smiley face to that comment.

malawi_glenn

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I think you forgot to add your smiley face to that comment.
why, he is just as the rest of the members in the crackpotter leauge.
He blaims the mentors for beeing closeminded and that they censor everytihng they dont understand in 30seconds.