Basics to pursue meachanical engineering in college

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
blitz.km
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hi all,
I am sorry if I have posted this thread in the wrong region.

I am in 12th standard presently. I wish to pursue mechanical engineering in college.. mainly mechanical + electronics..
All i want to ask is where should i begin with? Which books(or any other source) should i refer to? And what after i am done with the basics?
I am really confused.
Please help! :confused:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
blitz.km said:
Hi all,
I am sorry if I have posted this thread in the wrong region.

I am in 12th standard presently. I wish to pursue mechanical engineering in college.. mainly mechanical + electronics..
All i want to ask is where should i begin with? Which books(or any other source) should i refer to? And what after i am done with the basics?
I am really confused.
Please help! :confused:

Math and Physics.

CS
 
Here are two useful sites for an introduction into post secondary engineering school:

http://nptel.iitm.ac.in/courses.php?branch=Mechanical"

http://www.freestudy.co.uk/"
 
Last edited by a moderator: