Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Behind the border off the universe

1. May 21, 2006 #1
    If general physics not will do, I tell my you my idea here..

Moderator Edit

Dear PF member,

This post has been edited because it contains opinions that are contrary to those currently held by the scientific community. This is against the Posting Guidelines of Physics Forums. If you would like to discuss your ideas, we invite you to submit a post to the Independent Research Forum, subject to the applicable guidelines, found here.

We appreciate your cooperation, and hope you enjoy the Forums.

Best regards,

Tom Mattson
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. May 21, 2006 #2
    I would say that litespeed should be the 'zero point'

...since its the fastest thing there is...then it should become ZERO.

Everything should be measured in relation to this zero...

I have been trying to connect 'Awareness' and the speed of lite for sometime...but have not been successful. :frown:

...I will continue the thought experiments :devil:
  4. May 21, 2006 #3
    If 'awareness' and light are one and the same...then time may not exsist
    at all...

This borders on Mytical...but I think I can get away with it down here in the philosophy section...

PS:Did U factor in the time it would take to accellarate to 80% of litespeed?...it may take several yrs
    Last edited: May 21, 2006
  5. May 21, 2006 #4
    I try to explain that we are moving with lightspeed tru time. The accelaration to get there is not a big problem. If an object falls with 10km/sec2 it will take only a few day's to reach te speed of light ( sory that I can not tell you exactly how much time, a person good in math could help me with this). The object itself will thing it is weightless. Try to sea earth as a big falling object in space, light is just leaving us as a trail.
  6. May 21, 2006 #5
    if we r moving with litespeed thru time...then we are time itself...

which in turn becomes timelessness

it cancels itself....

physics falls head first into the void of philosophy...
  7. May 21, 2006 #6
    i read if u were to walk off into a black hole and i were to watch u do this...u would appear to stop....but from u'r end u would have fallen into the black hole...

Time/Gravity and Light seem to be tricksters of the brain...

All I can understand is the closer a body comes to lite speed...time comes to a stop

I have yet to understand all the details...about gravity and what not..
    Last edited: May 21, 2006
  8. May 21, 2006 #7
    You should try Indpendent reserach instead of philosphy
  9. May 21, 2006 #8

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No you won't.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?