I only want to know how to solve this curl in left side when I have gradient and ket-bra vectors. I suppose it is elementary vector algebra. It’s simply a math. I need to show that solution of this curl is right side of this equation in this form.
R (external variables) is set of parameters (R1, R2, R3…). In this section, for sake of simplicity, the parameter space R is assumed to span an ordinary three dimensional space. We don’t need generalization of vector algebra to a multi-dimensional space. ∂/∂R=∇R. We consider eigenfunctions psi. Internal variables of the system are collectively indicated by r.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving