Best Engineering College in Bareilly, India For Best Faculty and Placement

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 2K views
ashokbly
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Summary:: Tell me the best Engineering Colleg in Bareilly, India, for the best faculty and placement

I am searching for a preferred destination for engineering.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
ashokbly said:
Summary:: Tell me the best Engineering Colleg in Bareilly, India, for the best faculty and placement

I am searching for a preferred destination for engineering.
usually a quick google search helps. The specific college websites will contain further information on faculty members.

https://collegedunia.com/engineering/bareilly-colleges
 
OP: Also, "engineering" has a broad scope. It's highly unlikely that anyone college will be the best in all branches of engineering; e.g, one might be better in electrical, another might be better at mechanical. Have you decided on a particular branch of engineering?
 
ashokbly said:
I am searching for a preferred destination for engineering.
No, you are telling us to do this for you.