Find the Best Engineering University in France

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Mohamad&Issa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Universities
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Mohamad&Issa
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Hello...
I was searching the web for universities in France, but I could'nt decide which is the best for studying engineering.
Any help?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
According to former French colleagues (blame them if I am wrong), the French higher education system has an almost caste-like system with the grand ecoles having a reputation of their graduates being on career auto-pilot. So particularly if you want to stay in France, you could consider looking into them - at least if you are into elitism.
 
Mohamad&Issa said:
Hello...
I was searching the web for universities in France, but I could'nt decide which is the best for studying engineering.
Any help?

I can help you, do you have precise questions? (if you speak french, send me a PM)
 
first of all if you want to study engineering in france,
Engineering schools (Ecole Polytechnique, Centrale Paris/Lyon/Nantes, Paris Tech etc . . .) will provide that kind of elite education you'd want.
what do you want to know about these schools? what kind of Engineering do you want to study?
 
may i know the chances of working in France universities in the field of microelectronics.
 
Not sure what you mean by working at a french university, did you mean study?