Biomedical Engineering: Biohacking

If I followed this area, I would deal with biohacking? Every biomedical engineer knows how to move with biohacking? And Biohacking is the sub-area that is increasing mostly in the healthcare system?

Biomedical engineering → https://collegegrad.com/careers/biomedical-engineers

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
A link or two would help to clarify your question, IMO...

Likes José Ricardo
I read this article but is not even implicit if a biomedical engineer knows how to move with this biohacking. I don't know.

He is biochemical. But I don't know if a biomedical engineer move with Biohacking.

Defining biohacking: It's basically modifying your genes through a especial syringe, like that it's shown on the report.

russ_watters
Mentor
He is biochemical. But I don't know if a biomedical engineer move with Biohacking.

Defining biohacking: It's basically modifying your genes through a especial syringe, like that it's shown on the report.
According to the link, "biohacking" is a nickname given to illegal genetic engineering.

But in any case, I think genetic engineering is separate or more specialized than biomedical engineering.

Likes José Ricardo and berkeman
Ahhh... I didn't even know that the biohacking is illegal. So, this has to do with genetic engineering?