Books on circuit analysis with dependent and independent sources

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
jesuslovesu
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Can anyone recommend a good book on circuit analysis, right now focusing on mesh, nodal, superposition, thevenin/norton? The book I'm using (hayt et al) doesn't give enough examples nor problems at the end of the chapter. I took a look at schaum's outline but it seems to rarely use dependent and independent current/voltage sources which is what I struggle with the most.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
For just starting out I really liked Irwins book.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0471407402/?tag=pfamazon01-20

What was especially nice is when you buy it, you can get a link to his website where he has videos of him solving problems. This is especially nice if your professor is well, not-so-good.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Linear Circuits by Scott has a shedload of problems in it... and answers too...

Dunno if it's still in print though. My copy is 35 years old...