Buy a Radiometry Textbook for 0-10 Miles Wave Generation

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
J3N0VA
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I want to send radio waves through distances of 0 to 10 miles, maybe even hundreds of miles eventually. What book should I buy to educate myself?

I am not really interested in doing complicated things with electricity unless it translates directly into something which will improve the efficiency of the wave-generation.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?
 
Hello, these issues can be addressed from a basic text as:
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers Raymond A. Serway
- Fundamentals of Physics David Halliday, Robert Resnick
- Sears and Zemansky's University Physics
Which is not your level of physical, no do not let know. However, in all recommended texts here, you can look in the chapter on electromagnetic waves, surely there, you will find solution to your question. Greetings.