1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calculate the magnitude, direction and sense of the resultant force

1. Oct 12, 2009 #1
    Hi, I got this problem that I have no idea how to begin, can yo help me please.

Calculate the magnitude, direction and sense of the resultant force of the noncurrent force system shown, determine where the resultant intersects the bottom of the shape with respect to Point A

Damn I wish I could show you the problem, but I don't have a scanner.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 12, 2009 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Well, you're going to have to give us a lot more than that in order to understand what the problem is. Also, per the PF rules (see the link at the top of the page), we cannot do your work for you. We can only offer tutorial hints to help you figure out how to do the problem.

Since you don't have a scanner, consider drawing it in Visio or some other drawing program. Save it as a PDF and attach it. You can use PrimoPDF (free download) if you don't already have a PDF writer.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook