Calculate the magnitude, direction and sense of the resultant force

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 9K views
Dellis
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Hi, I got this problem that I have no idea how to begin, can yo help me please.

Calculate the magnitude, direction and sense of the resultant force of the noncurrent force system shown, determine where the resultant intersects the bottom of the shape with respect to Point ADamn I wish I could show you the problem, but I don't have a scanner.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Dellis said:
Hi, I got this problem that I have no idea how to begin, can yo help me please.

Calculate the magnitude, direction and sense of the resultant force of the noncurrent force system shown, determine where the resultant intersects the bottom of the shape with respect to Point A


Damn I wish I could show you the problem, but I don't have a scanner.

Well, you're going to have to give us a lot more than that in order to understand what the problem is. Also, per the PF rules (see the link at the top of the page), we cannot do your work for you. We can only offer tutorial hints to help you figure out how to do the problem.

Since you don't have a scanner, consider drawing it in Visio or some other drawing program. Save it as a PDF and attach it. You can use PrimoPDF (free download) if you don't already have a PDF writer.