Calculating the Final Velocity of a Thrown Ball
- Thread starter Medgirl314
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Ball
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Medgirl314
- 568
- 2
Okay, I see it now. Thanks! I'll post my answer soon.
Medgirl314
- 568
- 2
y(t)=y0+viy∗t+(0.5∗ay)∗t2
y(3.2s)=0+0*3.2+(0.5)(-9.8y)*10.24
y(3.2s)=3.2s+(0.5)(9.8y)*10.24sIs that right so far? What's next?
y(3.2s)=0+0*3.2+(0.5)(-9.8y)*10.24
y(3.2s)=3.2s+(0.5)(9.8y)*10.24sIs that right so far? What's next?
Medgirl314
- 568
- 2
I'm not really sure. I was trying to plug in everything I know into the equation from post #25. It went horribbly wrong.
Similar threads
- Himanshu Singh
- · Replies 49 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 49
- brochesspro
- · Replies 40 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 40
- syllll_213
- · Replies 3 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 3
- rosephysics
- · Replies 2 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 2
- vbottas
- · Replies 57 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 57
- cxza
- · Replies 28 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 28
- Rudina
- · Replies 7 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 7
- Ineedhelpwithphysics
- · Replies 22 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 22
- Lotto
- · Replies 7 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 7
- Elaren
- · Replies 11 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 11