Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calculation, design and prototype wheel hub drive

1. Aug 20, 2014 #1
    Hello All !!

Above is the title of the topic and am looking for inputs. Right now I am working on this as my thesis. And I am looking for some one how have already worked in the similar field for a better guidance for me. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 20, 2014 #2
    Why not buy one and study it?

4. Aug 21, 2014 #3
    Mr. Travis_king,

I am searching for projects on this or the people who worked before :( I have got to write my MAster Thesis on this and firstly I have to simulate this on SCILABS/XCOS. So, I want to have some valuable inputs :)

REgards,

5. Aug 21, 2014 #4
    You can do both...I think the best way to learn about the thing is to buy one and see what makes it work. See what's good about the design and what could be improved. If you have it there and can play around with it, you'll be much better equipped to make arguments about how future/other designs should be developed. You can take calculations you've dug up or come up with and run experiments to prove them, or to improve them based on actual observations.

But if you don't want to buy one, as they cost more than a few bucks, then good hunting.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook