Can Nero 4 Burn DVDs That Play on Regular DVD Players?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
24,696
Reaction score
9,095
I have a friend who has Nero 4 and can apparently burn DVDs with slideshows but they only play on her computer.

She wants to be able to burn DVDs with slide transitions and music that can play on a regular DVD player (as opposed to a computer DVD drive).

She thinks that something like Nero Pro can do it. She wants to know if there's somewhere she could get some s/w for free that could do what she wants.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I think this has to do more with the quality of the DVD player than the program burning it, or am I way of base?
 
I think you're off base.
 
If she is using something like Nerovision Express there is a utility that will reflag the DVD disk to make it compatible for older DVD players.