Can Rock, Paper, Scissors Be Reinvented with New Rules?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper Rock
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
645 replies · 53K views
Russ_watters beats MK in post
 
Physics news on Phys.org
scott_alexsk said:
Nonmetals beat weilder.
-scott
semi-conductors beats Nonmetals
 
Hm. A little late to disqualify some things now...

Technically, post 87:
"...Tripping office worker assigned to shred Kyoto Accord results in his tie being sucked into paper shredder. Office worker gets bloody nose, strained neck, and the paper shredder is inoperable..."
violates rule b] :
"...no people or actions..."
but that was 10 pages ago!

The next one I found was post #110:
"...Basilisk outstares the paltry HEL rays..."
which violates rule c] :
"...no fictional objects or half-baked theoretical objects..."
(Ok, I'm not deliberately picking on Arildno).

If I wanted to be a strict hard-ass, I could keep yanking it back into line, but I think that might actually knock the fun out of it.

So I guess this thread continues on its slow progress towards silliness...
 
Last edited:
"...no fictional objects or half-baked theoretical objects..."
I think this rule should be changed to allow mythical objects and organisms.
 
scott_alexsk said:
Cold beats semi-conductors.
-Scott
Super nova beats cold
 
scott1 said:
Super nova beats cold
Too late; sex beats cold.
You must find something that beats sex.
 
arildno said:
H***** beats being alive..
censorship beats H*****
 
Teens revolting against censorship coz they won't get the göd stuff beats censorship (or atleast make the people who work with it out of a job, but that is beating i guess :D)
 
Mattara said:
Teens revolting against censorship coz they won't get the göd stuff beats censorship (or atleast make the people who work with it out of a job, but that is beating i guess :D)
Draft beats teens revolting


I'am scott1 and I approve this message :approve:
 
El Nino beats lake effect.

(edit: post kills fun?)
 
Last edited:
A kick in the balls beats transvestite.