Can Rock, Paper, Scissors Be Reinvented with New Rules?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper Rock
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
645 replies · 53K views
Missile sheild beats thermonuclear missile
 
Physics news on Phys.org
EMP weapon distroys missile's electronic arming and guidance systems
 
Last edited:
Benjamin Franklin beats the guy who inveted the Faraday cage
 
Immortality beats mortality.
-Scott(I think I broke a rule)
 
Benjamin Franklin beats the guy who inveted the Faraday cage
But my cage still hasn't been beaten!
 
We already had a thermonuclear missile. My cage still stands!
 
arildno said:
H***** beats Faraday cage
You alreay used that

scissors beats bolt cutters
 
Argentum Vulpes said:
A good pair of bolt cutters puts a hole in the Faraday cage.

15kg of 15 [tex]mol/dm^3[/tex]

[tex]H_2SO_4[/tex] beats A good pair of bolt cutters.
 
So, I've left this thread to its own devices.

If anyone wants to take it over (i.e. enforce the "rules", such as they are) knock yerself out.
 
You were right since the very beginning (crap).
-scott
 
Mattara said:
15kg of 15 [tex]mol/dm^3[/tex]

[tex]H_2SO_4[/tex] beats A good pair of bolt cutters.
[tex]HSO_3F[/tex] beats[tex]H_2SO_4[/tex]
 
I had a feeling you would say that. I was referring to your earlier statement that the game would disolve into silliness.
-Scott
 
To late you have to find somthing that can beat [tex]HSO_3F[/tex]
Rules reminder
1] Reply with an object that "beats" the previous object in some healthy and undeniable way. Replies should be of the form Y [verb]'s X.

Things disallowed:
a] no going back in time. (i.e "no gas" as a reply for chainsaw disallowed) You can act upon the object that was brought, but you cannot change what was brought.
b] no people or actions (man refilling tank disallowed, though I guess can of gas is allowed)
c] no fictional objects or half-baked theoretical objects (repealing nature)
d] no repeats - an object can only be used once
e] no hammers!
 
Sodium hydride deprotonizes fluorosulfuric acid.
 
Last edited:
Or I could have mixed the fluorosulfuric acid with antimony pentafluoride, for a much stronger acid.
 
Last edited:
The cosmological constant beat Einstein.