Can some one show me how to do dy/dx?

  • Thread starter Thread starter yaho8888
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
yaho8888
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
What is the Integral of 1/((x+5)^2(x-1)) AND (x^3)/(x^2+1) ?

I only need some one to show me an example!

Show Detail and Steps Please!

Thank to all !
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I know I need to use partial fractions but I am stuck on those two
 
Do you mean integral or derivative? Your topic title says derivative, but you say integral.
 
Alright, I can't do the homework for you, so you are going to have to take a leap somewhere.

Just remember that you want to take some fraction and decompose it into two separate fractions, the reverse of simplification.
 
1/((x+5)(x+5)(x+1)) and other one no idea
This is not homework, just want to know how to do it!
 
To do partial fractions for the second one the degree of the numerator has to be less than the degree of the denominator I believe... So divide first, then go from there.