Can You Bring the Laughs? GURU Awards Approaching!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
222 replies · 21K views
Huh? I'm not going for a nominee. I just joined, remember? I'm just throwin' stuff around to see if anyone likes them, that's all.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Niode said:
Huh? I'm not going for a nominee. I just joined, remember? I'm just throwin' stuff around to see if anyone likes them, that's all.
Relax, my friend, relax. I was jesting.
 
The sisterhood is still accepting applications for the "Guys of PF" calendar. Now is the time to submit those photos for the 2006 calendar!
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
Relax, my friend, relax. I was jesting.

Sorry. . . I wasn't too sure. :blushing:
 
Evo said:
The sisterhood is still accepting applications for the "Guys of PF" calendar. Now is the time to submit those photos for the 2006 calendar!
But until HRW sends us those maple leaves... I mean, we'd be... it wouldn't be... Gosh!
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
But until HRW sends us those maple leaves... I mean, we'd be... it wouldn't be... Gosh!
Oh my. A flock of seagulls just flew in the window and carried all of the maple leaf thongs away... and burned them... and buried the ashes. Put me down for a dozen calendars. :cool:
 
honestrosewater said:
Oh my. A flock of seagulls just flew in the window and carried all of the maple leaf thongs away... and burned them... and buried the ashes. Put me down for a dozen calendars. :cool:
Yeah, you'll need quite a few for the summer when the light shining through the magnifying glass sets the calendar alight. Ahem. Not speaking for myself.

And the PF babes calendar? Do we have volunteers?
 
I'm paranoid about having my pictures online. If someone made an edit to my face or something, I'd probably do it.
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
And the PF babes calendar? Do we have volunteers?
This place is run by the PF Sisterhood...aka..."Nuns with Guns". There will be no "PF Babes" Calendar.

The Sisterhood makes the rules.

Send pictures. :-p

HRW - great job with the trained seagulls :approve:
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
We get the hint, self-proclaimed "Most Ideas" nominee. No, I think the awards are set. There's several science-specific ones, and a few 'good chap' types.
So, even the guy with the Spanish Moniker is effecting an English accent.

evo said:
The sisterhood is still accepting applications for the "Guys of PF" calendar. Now is the time to submit those photos for the 2006 calendar!
I suppose some tasteful shots of me ironing in my toolbelt. :wink:
 
Artman said:
I suppose some tasteful shots of me ironing in my toolbelt. :wink:
Oh yes, tasteful, definitely tasteful. :!)
 
Please only put me up for something I can win. When I was in high school, during my Senior year, I was runner-up for "prettiest eyes." I was devastated by the loss :cry:
 
Evo said:
This place is run by the PF Sisterhood...aka..."Nuns with Guns". There will be no "PF Babes" Calendar.
The Sisterhood makes the rules.
Send pictures. :-p
This info should be a sticky somewhere.:smile:
 
Artman said:
So, even the guy with the Spanish Moniker is effecting an English accent.
True, my accent is effected - effected by being English, what! But it is not affected.

mattmns said:
Please only put me up for something I can win. When I was in high school, during my Senior year, I was runner-up for "prettiest eyes." I was devastated by the loss.
Well at least you're now among the kind of people who wouldn't ridicule you for such a story. ppphhhwww <----[sound of blowing drink out of mouth]
 
Math Is Hard said:
This info should be a sticky somewhere.

A nuns with guns calendar?!? It'll be-

Couldn't go on with that joke. I'll get a reputation.
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
A nuns with guns calendar?!? It'll be-
Couldn't go on with that joke. I'll get a reputation.
Are you familiar with the Nuns with Guns? We have pictures posted. :devil:
 
Evo said:
Are you familiar with the Nuns with Guns? We have pictures posted. :devil:
On member photos? Yes, I think I saw. No, it wsn't that, I was just wrestling the urge to resort to base, Carry On style humour in response to Math Is Hard's comment. But I won out. \o/
 
I think I should get the GD guru award because, though I'm extremely unfunny, I try!
 
jcsd said:
I think I should get the GD guru award because, though I'm extremely unfunny, I try!
you hardly post in GD.


I think I can win the "most addicted member" award. You're on my chocolate should arrive today side right evo? HRW, moonbear, tsu, MIH, and SOS, right? chocolate :approve:
 
Pengwuino said:
When am i getting my award
This is just for the nomination. If you want the ballot box stuffed, that costs extra. :biggrin:
 
Pengwuino said:
When am i getting my award
when you deliver Evo, tsu, MIH, HRW, moonbear's, and SOS' chocolates

then I will get my award and you can get some crappy award.
 
Moonbear said:
This is just for the nomination. If you want the ballot box stuffed, that costs extra. :biggrin:

Ugh:devil: :devil: :devil: *gets out his checkbook*
 
yomamma said:
*takes checkbook*

*strangles yomamma*


So, depending on how I do on Monday's biology test, I may or may not go to "drastic measures" :shy: :blushing:
 
*strangles moose*

And the circle of checkbook ends.
 
yomamma said:
you hardly post in GD.

I hardly post anywhere any more, but I was not seriously offering myslef for nomination!
 
yomamma said:
you hardly post in GD.
I think I can win the "most addicted member" award. You're on my chocolate should arrive today side right evo? HRW, moonbear, tsu, MIH, and SOS, right? chocolate :approve:
Your subtle offers have been accepted. :approve:
 
jcsd said:
I hardly post anywhere any more, but I was not seriously offering myslef for nomination!
I fell in love with that picture you posted of yourself in the cutest guy/gal thread. :!)
 
Pengwuino said:
*strangles moose*

And the circle of checkbook ends.

:shy:

:bugeye:

:eek:
:devil:

Now that I have died and am a devil, I think I deserve some respect!

~.~


I haven't seen anyone use a checkbook in a long time...