Can You Identify These Aircraft from Limited Clues?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
340 replies · 26K views
a-10...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hell, give me bouns, those are tomahawk cruise missiles in the background and a c-130 behind it.

EAT YOUR WORDS GARVIN!
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
YEah, but what kind...that's rather obvious.
He said keep it short. That's short. Like you.
 
V-75

SA-2 GUIDELINE

give me the points, some of us have brains.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
V-75

SA-2 GUIDELINE

give me the points, some of us have brains.
You are such a boner.
 
Yikes! Now I really don't know how to score you guys! What a mess!
 
Gokul43201 said:
Yikes! Now I really don't know how to score you guys! What a mess!
Give Cyrus no points for being a boner.
 
Give Fred his sympathy points. He needs to call things "airplane" and "sam" because he does not know their proper names.

Why don't you call that V-75 a space ship? Big fire work?
 
I must thank Bystander, at least he gave very good answers during this competition. You can learn much from him Fred.
 
Okay, here's what I'm doing.

I'm giving 36 to Fred.

6 and 9 are neighbors on the numpad and it's easy to accidentally hit the other one. Besides, I don't believe Messerschmitt ever made a 292, so I think it's unlikely that Fred intended to say "Me 292".

Next...
 
Last edited:
37 and 38 go to Cyrus.

And then, skipping past 39 for the moment, we have 40, which...
 
Last edited:
Bah, you guys can get back to seeing whos the first one who can say a missile pointed up is "SAM"
 
...I'm completely throwing away. I know Cyrus was clearly referring to the Sopwith, but gained an unfair advantage by using a completely non-standard abbreviation (which is the best that can be said of "spot").

So we have Fred with 3 and Cyrus with 6, and there's 39 to decide upon...
 
Gokul43201 said:
So we have Fred with 3 and Cyrus with 6, and there's 39 to decide upon...
I'll concede 39.
 
Fine, then give Fred the camel for the spelling.

I pitty that fool anyways.
 
...and I'm giving 39 to Cyrus. When I said "keep it short" I didn't mean "leave it ambiguous". SA2 is just as short as SAM.

Cyrus wins by 6 points! [/size]
 
Last edited: