Can You Identify These Aircraft from Limited Clues?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
340 replies · 26K views
Gokul never mentioned that the winner gets a free dinner with Penguino at Chuck E. Cheese. CONGRATS!

This was the best thread EVER, by far.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Code:
[u]FINAL SCORES[/u] :

Bystander                23
Cyrus                    45
Fred                     39
Kurdt's Charitable Fund   3

Good game all. 'Twas fun for me too! :biggrin:
 
Good game garvin, and remember, if you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog sh!t out of Hong Kong!
 
Gokul,
If you ever get a chance to get on base at WPAFB, there is an R&D hangar that has a lot of the original x-planes. It's free to get in and it's very cool. It's where the XB-70 is parked. Very cool indeed.
 
One day I'll head down to the Udvar Hazy museum and take some really odd photographs for yall. Brush up on your gliders! :devil:

Great thread Gokul.

GoodGame,GoodGame,GoodGame,GoodGame.
 
FredGarvin said:
Gokul,
If you ever get a chance to get on base at WPAFB, there is an R&D hangar that has a lot of the original x-planes. It's free to get in and it's very cool. It's where the XB-70 is parked. Very cool indeed.
Fred, all the pics in this thread were taken at WPAFB, where I spent a good part of last saturday - it's an hour from home. It was my third trip there. And I went specifically for the new R&D wing which hadn't been there the last time I went. However, when I got there, around noon, I was told that all shuttles to the R&D wing were taken for the day! :cry: I'm supposed to get there when the gates open, if I want to have half of chance on a weekend...or so they say.

Anyway, I'll go back...sometime.
 
But then if y'all are game to have that PF gathering in Columbus (so far, Moonbear's up for it), we could head over to Dayton and spend some quality time, ogling.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
One day I'll head down to the Udvar Hazy museum and take some really odd photographs for yall. Brush up on your gliders! :devil:

Great thread Gokul.

GoodGame,GoodGame,GoodGame,GoodGame.
Thanks Cyrus.
 
Gokul43201 said:
But then if y'all are game to have that PF gathering in Columbus (so far, Moonbear's up for it), we could head over to Dayton and spend some quality time, ogling.
You know...I will be spending a week or so at WPAFB sometime in November/December timeframe for some testing.
 
Aww man happened to be at 4am when all the planes that I knew came up and I was sound asleep. Had no chance of winning anyway :biggrin:. Another astounding thread though Gokul. Thanks.