Intrastellar
Gold Member
- 123
- 42
Brazil - Germany: 2 - 1
micromass said:Hey, I get points anyway, no matter who wins![]()
Matterwave said:Not if Brazil wins the semis and loses the final... :)
I'm withholding judgment until tomorrow and the Netherlands v Argentina game. Today, tomorrow, the day after, it doesn't matter: It's still a paltry two points that those of us who stuck with Brazil can possibly win.micromass said:Winner prediction: Germany
montadhar said:Netherlands - Argentina: 1 - 2
montadhar said:Question: can I vote for Argentina in the match prediction and still have Germany in the main winner prediction ?
Ouch, if that happens it will be very painful to watch...micromass said:Brazil - Netherlands: 0 - 5
EDIT: And if Argentina should win the final, it would be extra painful for me to watch this entry
:micromass said:Posted on 12 June (12 points):
[STRIKE]DennisN - Argentina[/STRIKE]
lisab said:Wait a minute - aren't you in Argentina?
fluidistic said:Yes I am. But I want to sleep that night... I'm dead serious :)
No party please. I've had enough of the 2 previous games of Argentina. Almost impossible to go out and buy food...
Go Germany!
.micromass said:This concludes the PF World Cup Futbol League of 2014!
OVERALL WINNER OF THE PF FUTBOL LEAGUE
MONTADHAR
WINNER OF THE INDIVIDUAL MATCHES
DENNISN
Congratulations to montadhar and DennisN! And congratulations to all other players as well. I had a lot of fun with this thread and I hope you had too!
Thanks for playing!
fluidistic said:Thank you Götzilla!
I just wonder one thing, since I don't know much about the rules of football. At minute 57 Neuer clattered Higuain in the goal keeper zone, did that deserve a penalty like the Argentinian people are claiming?
I doubt it because Neuer played the ball (and removed it) while Higuain didn't even touch the ball.
Thank you! And thanks to everyone for making this into a very fun and addictive thread!micromass said:Congratulations to montadhar and DennisN! And congratulations to all other players as well. I had a lot of fun with this thread and I hope you had too!
Thanks for playing!