Can I post past exam questions with my answers for verification?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TT0
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
TT0
Messages
210
Reaction score
3
I have been working through some past exams online, however, they do not have answers. Is it alright if I post the question and answer and show my working and ask whether it is right?

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
TT0 said:
I have been working through some past exams online, however, they do not have answers. Is it alright if I post the question and answer and show my working and ask whether it is right?

Thanks

That probably isn't a problem. Tho I suggest that the mentors would probably prefer you use the homework section
since that section has a template for laying out the problems of this kindcheers
Dave
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TT0
TT0 said:
I have been working through some past exams online, however, they do not have answers. Is it alright if I post the question and answer and show my working and ask whether it is right?

Thanks

Definitely use the HW forum as suggested. With the template, and with what you intend to do, it is the perfect place for it.

Zz.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TT0
Also, we like to see one question per thread, not a whole bunch of questions in a single thread.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TT0
No problems. where are your questions and answers?)
 
... with a caveat that there will be occasional objections from copyright holders.