Can You Pursue a Masters in Physics Without a Physics Undergraduate Degree?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 6K views
Ukitake Jyuushirou
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am currently enrolled in an undergraduate veterinary medicine course, I would like to know which university has a Masters program in physics that cater to people without physics as an undergraduate degree?

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I think you'll have a hard time finding a program that will accept you into a physics graduate program without a physics background. I know that people have made the jump from engineering or math, but even then, they need a substantial foundation in physics before they can tackle any of the advanced courses given at the graduate level.

If you're really serious about pursuing physics, you will probably want to look into switching majors.