Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Chemical Engineering B.S to Nuke Eng M.S?

  1. Jun 18, 2012 #1

    I am studying Chemical Engineering at the University of Oklahoma. I have recently become very interested in Nuclear Engineering, but unfortunately my school does not offer the degree. Is it possible to go from a Chem E b.s to a Nuclear Masters? Thanks!
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 18, 2012 #2
    Yes, but you will have to take a few undergraduate courses to catch up (probably two or three) such as Reactor Theory and basic radiation theory courses. I wouldn't worry too much about it just go ahead and apply.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook