1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Classical Mechanics/Math Methods project

1. Sep 14, 2006 #1
    I have the option of doing a final project instead of a final exam for my classical mechanics course. The course covers topics from SHM through Fourier Transforms and the Schrodinger Wave Equation. Basically, a ton of different oscillations, vibrations and waves. This is the first semester of my sophmore year, although I have had dif eq and calc 3 already. I am very excited about the project, but I dont want to bite off more than I can chew. I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction to find a great project. I would really like to explore the interaction of light and matter, particulary the photo-electric effect (PV cells) and resonance. I am looking for good research that has already been done on moving electrons with light, specifically when those electrons are induced into resonance.

Thanks for any help.
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 15, 2006 #2
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?