N8hn Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Oct 29, 2009 #1 Does anyone know the coefficient of friction between the vaginal wall and the penis?
fluidistic Gold Member Messages 3,934 Reaction score 286 Oct 29, 2009 #2 Strange question. I guess it depends on a lot of factors. I'm not sure it has been measured.
N8hn Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2009 #3 I know it's strange. I know you have to take into account how "wet" everything is at the time, but do you know if you could determine anything else based on the viscosity of the fluids?
I know it's strange. I know you have to take into account how "wet" everything is at the time, but do you know if you could determine anything else based on the viscosity of the fluids?
Evo Staff Emeritus Messages 24,114 Reaction score 3,277 Oct 29, 2009 #4 There are too many factors, so no.