Complex impedance of RC circuit with 47Ω resistor and capacitor

  • Thread starter Thread starter zcus05
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Complex Impedance
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
zcus05
Messages
2
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


In a circuit consisting of a capacitor (Voltage across is 3.2V) and a 47[tex]\Omega[/tex]resistor (Voltage across is 4.65V), with a current of 0.0989A and a phase difference between the two voltages being 90', what is the complex impedance for the circuit?

Unsure of how to work this out, the stated values are ones I have worked out and may not necessarily be useful to this problem.

Homework Equations


The Attempt at a Solution


Wouldn't know where to start
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks a ton, I think I get it now, had to brush up on a bit of my old algebra notes.