Confused by Physics? Let's Figure it Out

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of relativity in school and the speaker's lack of understanding. They ask if there are any good online resources to explain the concept, as they do not want to ask the teachers directly. Some recommended websites for understanding relativity are mentioned, with the caveat that they may require a certain level of background knowledge to fully comprehend.
Lil ze
We just started talking about it at school, and naturally i hav no idea what the teachers talking about!

I was wondering if there are any good websites/videos online that explain it? Id be asking for a bit too much for a direct explantion from the physics buffs here :D

cheeeers.

Physics news on Phys.org
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/relativity.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The least technical site I know of about relativity which still might be useful:

http://www.onestick.com/relativity/ "Winner of the Pirelli relativity challenge"

If you have the background the other sites mentioned are good, but since you are having trouble understanding your teacher I suspect you may not have the background to understand them, either :-(. (I don't know for sure, of course, since I don't have any real idea of what your background is).

Related to Confused by Physics? Let's Figure it Out

1. What is "Confused by Physics? Let's Figure it Out"?

"Confused by Physics? Let's Figure it Out" is a helpful and interactive program designed to help individuals better understand the complex principles and concepts of physics. It provides resources and tools to aid in comprehending and solving difficult physics problems.

2. Who can benefit from "Confused by Physics? Let's Figure it Out"?

This program is beneficial for anyone who struggles with understanding physics, whether you are a student, educator, or simply someone with a curious mind. It is designed to help individuals at all levels of understanding.

3. How does "Confused by Physics? Let's Figure it Out" work?

The program uses a combination of interactive modules, simulations, and practice problems to engage users and improve their understanding of physics concepts. It also offers personalized support and guidance from experienced physicists.

4. Is "Confused by Physics? Let's Figure it Out" free to use?

Yes, this program is completely free to use. It is designed to make physics education accessible to everyone, regardless of their financial resources.

5. Can "Confused by Physics? Let's Figure it Out" be used as a supplement to traditional physics education?

Absolutely! This program can be a great supplement to traditional physics education, providing additional resources and support to aid in understanding complex concepts. However, it should not be used as a substitute for formal education.