Congratulations to Demystifier

• Thread starter Thomas Larsson
  • Start date
In summary, the discussion is about a paper with a tongue-twisting title "Would Bohr be born if Bohm were born before Born?" which poses a question about the relationship between Bohr, Bohm, and Born in the context of quantum mechanics. Another paper by the same author is mentioned, proposing an algorithmic approach to defining locality in quantum mechanics. The author also reveals their identity and a revised version of the paper is now available for publication.
Physics news on Phys.org
Thomas Larsson said:
for the weirdest arXiv title of the year, so far:
"Would Bohr be born if Bohm were born before Born?"

Not only weird, it is a great tongue-twistor. Try to say it fast.

I saw that Harvey Nikolic paper too and thought about starting a thread, but didn't know whether DeMyst'er liked to remain anonymous
so that we shouldn't mention it. I guess not.

Last edited:
Thanks!
I uncoverd my identity several times on this forum, so do I not have a reason to hide my identity.

another paper by one of our distinguished "Beyond the Standard" forum authors
http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0703071
Quantum nonlocality without hidden variables: An algorithmic approach
H. Nikolic
4 pages

"Is quantum mechanics (QM) local or nonlocal? Different formulations/interpretations (FI) of QM, with or without hidden variables, suggest different answers. Different FI's can be viewed as different algorithms, which leads us to propose an algorithmic definition of locality according to which a theory is local if and only if there exists at least one FI in which all irreducible elements of that FI are local. The fact that no such FI of QM is known strongly supports quantum nonlocality."

What is the significance of "Congratulations to Demystifier"?

"Congratulations to Demystifier" is a commonly used phrase to congratulate someone on a significant achievement or success. It is often used in academic or professional settings to acknowledge someone's hard work and accomplishments.

Who is Demystifier?

Demystifier is not a specific person, but rather a general term used to congratulate someone. It can be used to congratulate anyone, regardless of their profession or field of study.

What are some examples of achievements that warrant a "Congratulations to Demystifier"?

Some examples of achievements that may warrant a "Congratulations to Demystifier" include receiving a prestigious award, publishing groundbreaking research, or successfully defending a thesis or dissertation.

Is "Congratulations to Demystifier" only used in a professional or academic context?

No, "Congratulations to Demystifier" can be used in any context to congratulate someone on any type of accomplishment. It can also be used in personal settings, such as congratulating a friend on a personal achievement.

Why is it important to acknowledge and congratulate someone's achievements?

Acknowledging and congratulating someone's achievements can boost their morale and motivation, and can also inspire others to strive for their own successes. It shows that their hard work and dedication has been noticed and appreciated.