Could someone be a great person and answer a few questions?

• Thread starter zeromodz
  • Start date
In summary, the individual is struggling with understanding advanced math in the context of physics and is seeking help from a person through Yahoo Messenger or email. They emphasize that their questions are not related to school and include an email address for contact. The moderator reminds them to use the private message system to exchange personal information in order to avoid spam.
zeromodz
Okay, I have always loved physics, but I have been having a really difficult trying to grasp the advanced math that comes along with it. I am so lost right now and the one thing I need is to talk to an actual person to answer my questions. Could someone please IM me on yahoo messenger or from their yahoo mail account. Its just a few questions about calculus applied to physics. Thank you so much. This isn't school related at all.

My email.

[email address deleted by moderator]

Thanks again, I think this is in the right category.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Moderator's note:

Please use the Private Message system to exchange email addresses and establish private communications. Posting email addresses publicly attracts spammers to the forum.

Why not just post your questions here? Or your misunderstandings are more general than specific questions, explain them here. It's unlikely someone will go through the trouble of exchanging contacting info with you if they have no idea whether or not they'll be able to address your unknown questions.

1. Can anyone become a great person?

Yes, anyone has the potential to become a great person. It takes determination, hard work, and a willingness to continuously learn and improve oneself.

2. What qualities make someone a great person?

Some qualities that are commonly associated with great people include empathy, integrity, resilience, and a strong sense of purpose. However, what makes someone truly great can vary from person to person.

3. Is greatness something that can be achieved or is it innate?

There is no clear answer to this question as it can depend on individual perspectives. Some believe that greatness is something that is innate, while others believe that it can be achieved through hard work and dedication.

4. Can someone be a great person in one aspect of their life but not in others?

Yes, it is possible for someone to excel in one area of their life while struggling in others. Being a great person is not a one-dimensional concept and encompasses various aspects of life such as personal relationships, career, and community impact.

5. Are there any common habits or behaviors that great people possess?

While there is no definitive answer, some common habits and behaviors that are often associated with great people include being disciplined, setting and achieving goals, being open to feedback, and continuously learning and improving oneself.