1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Could somone explain me this question?

1. Dec 22, 2007 #1
    I have got a homework but im not understand the question....could someone explain it to me?

question: Write an article based on one of the broad topic areas listed below, and discuss one significant scientific development arising from studies in that areas:

- Forms of animals and/or plant life
    - The mind and behaviour
    - Diagnosis or treatment of disease, disorder or injury

I hope somone can help me! Thanks so much!

best wishes

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 22, 2007 #2

Gib Z

Homework Helper

Basically the question is telling you to pick one of those 3 options, and write an article on that topic, with your main point being a new discovery in that topic.

For example, if you chose forms of animals and/or plant life, you might decide to write an article on Arachnids, and perhaps there has been a development in the production of Arachnid anti-venoms. I don't actually know if that example is valid though.
  4. Dec 22, 2007 #3
    Hi Gib Z thanks for the fast answer! Do you think can I write as well about the currently situation about the animals??? Do u think it is ok? Or not?

best wishes
  5. Dec 22, 2007 #4

Gib Z

Homework Helper

O Yes it should be ok =] Perhaps when you are done you should post it here for some people to take a quick skim through, they may not be able to tell you an accurate and detailed evaluation of the article, but they'll be able to tell you if it generally answered the question.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?