Hornbein
Gold Member
- 4,253
- 3,380
The original
robphy said:#448
Sails of Charon (Scorpions with Uli Jon Roth)
Scorpions - Sails Of Charon - Musikladen TV (16.01.1978)
Hornbein said:
robphy said:"Kitty" (1979) from "Smash and Grab"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racey
(1979) Kitty - Racey
- WeAreRacey
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_(Toni_Basil_song)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Basil
(1981) Toni Basil "Hey Mickey" Music Video
- (2025) 81 years old amazing dancer Toni Basil busting out moves + other footage of her at various ages
(1983) Carola - Mickey
- Carola - Mickey (Live at Oslo Spektrum 02.09.2023)
(2006) The Riplets - 'Hey Mickey' (live at Paradiso)
(2019) The Regrettes: LIVE "Hey Mickey" (Toni Basil Cover) - The Regrettes
(2021) Hey Mickey Mouse - Toni Basil (Raquel Lily Cover)
Point Conception said:From Brit DJ here Pattaya 88 FM
..
pinball1970 said:Toni Basil....I was 14 when Mickey came out, she was 39!? We all thought she was 20ish!?
Also found out later she was in "Easy Rider."
Here are some clips from Easy Rider(1969) and Five Easy Pieces(1970). So proud to be a part of these Iconic Films with my dear friends, who directed, wrote and acted in them: Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper, Peter Fonda, Karen Black, Helena Kallianiotes, Terry Southern, Carole Eastman, and Bob Rafelson. ...
Over the Months of rehearsing with Anne-Margret and Elvis Presley, David Winters and I became close friends with them . David the choreographer and I worked on many musical numbers for this film. Here’s "What'd I Say?" where I got to be the girl with the red dress on. The great George Sydney directed this film. Lance Lagualt is playing gutar in Elvis band he was Elvis's right hand man and was always his dance-in. in all of Elvis's films. David, Lance and I put together the choreography and then taught it to Elvis and Anne separately before we brought them together . Here I are the names of as many dancers as I can recognize: Teri Garr, Pete Menefee, Sharon Garret Brooks, Lorine Yarnell, Lance LeGault, Raul Ciro, Sonja Haney, Erwin Marcus, Harrad Sanders, and Roberta Tennis Doitch.
She was also in Five Easy Pieces.robphy said:I didn't know she was in movies.
Just poke the image until a ll appears, then poke again exactly once.symbolipoint said:#2415, I heard enough of that version/arrang of Voodoo Child but NO METHOD TO TURN IT OFF!
#2416, the arrangement Voodoo Child on the white guitar, same problem. No way to turn it off! Is this a pf problem or a Y.T. problem?