Chris L T521
Gold Member
MHB
- 913
- 0
Chris L T521 said:
anemone said:Is it:
A Brief History Of Time?
MarkFL said:Indeed it is! (Clapping)
MarkFL said:Your turn! (Sun)
anemone said:Any gift for getting it right on our first guess?(Sun)
anemone said:Sure but...I am feeling very sick now, and I promise to post another after I feel better later today...
Hey MarkFL,MarkFL said:Yes...a reminder to submit solutions to the POTW. (Tongueout)
MarkFL said:A doctor's note will be required for this...(Wait)
anemone said:As I feel better today, here is another image (a movie title) that I hope is not too easy and simultaneously not too hard for you and the other members to have a stab at...have fun!
View attachment 1382
Chris L T521 said:
anemone said:Yeah! You got it right!(Clapping) Now, I'm passing the baton to you to keep this thread going!:)
Chris L T521 said:Ok here we go. This is the name of a song.
![]()
anemone said:It's of course a shot in the dark...
My guess:
Strawberry Fields Forever?
Chris L T521 said:I'll have to make it harder next time (which in turn will make it harder for me to draw!) (Devil)
anemone said:I'm very looking forward to see the next image of yours in this case!
Now, the image below relates to a short TV film title:
View attachment 1405
DreamWeaver said:$$2\pi -3\sqrt{6}\gamma+i\log 2-G+\zeta(2)-\frac{\sqrt{2-\sqrt{7}}{}}{2+\sqrt{3}}=?\, \text{(ine)}$$It's a film... Fairly recent (can't be more than 10 years old, I'd think)
DreamWeaver said:Hint...
What are all of the terms on the LHS?
anemone said:Hi DreamWeaver,
I think it is safe to say that we are all stumped, and so I would now ask for you to reveal the answer, and then post another puzzle for us. :)