iamnew Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jan 25, 2010 #1 Homework Statement I have attached a jpeg image of a karnough map of a rs flip flop. How can i derive the logic equation? Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution Attachments rs.jpg 3.2 KB · Views: 504 Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
Homework Statement I have attached a jpeg image of a karnough map of a rs flip flop. How can i derive the logic equation? Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution
berkeman Admin Messages 69,781 Reaction score 25,629 Jan 26, 2010 #2 iamnew said: Homework Statement I have attached a jpeg image of a karnough map of a rs flip flop. How can i derive the logic equation? Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution What is "out"? It looks like you have the previous "q" on the left, and then the next output "Q" is what is in the truth table, no?
iamnew said: Homework Statement I have attached a jpeg image of a karnough map of a rs flip flop. How can i derive the logic equation? Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution What is "out"? It looks like you have the previous "q" on the left, and then the next output "Q" is what is in the truth table, no?