Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Designing a Space Capsule for ISS to Earth transits

1. Nov 5, 2015 #1
    My name is Vamsi and I am from India. I am currently pursuing Ms in ME at University of Houston-Houston-Texas-USA. I have taken a course called "space vehicle design" in which we need to form a team and do a project of our choice. My team project is "Designing a space capsule to carry astronauts and instruments from Earth to ISS in which my role is related to landing mechanism and atmospheric reentry for space capsule. So, I need help regarding this. I have only one month to complete and submit my project.
    Any help would be helpful. Thanks in advance. Also will it be helpful if I try the game "Kerbal Space Program" with the limited time available to me.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2015 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

I adjusted your post and its title to reflect that you want help with designing your vehicle and moved it to the engineering forums where more folks will see it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook